Content marketing is changing but, fortunately, there are smart tools that support innovation and allow content marketers to stay on top of new technology.
In this roundup, I won’t be beaten and recommend some tools that aren’t featured in every other article.
The following content marketing tools deserve all the attention they can get because they’re new, fresh, and bring innovation to our marketing:
Table of Contents
1. Also asked
A new tool by @thetafferboy, Also asked which allows you to analyze Google’s “People also ask” results and how they relate to one another.
You may know that Google will generate more answers based on the question you selected to click on. Also Asked will explore this connection by visually showing you each level of question grouped by topic with the next level.
2. Snippets + Featured Tools
- Create “People Ask” questions for your entire site and every page
- Analyze “Related Searches” to suggest areas of content expansion or more content ideas
- Show your target query video opportunities
- Analyze the image on the page and suggest areas for improvement
- Let’s use a page optimizer to put all this together
3. Keyword Nowhere
Keyword Nowhere is a free Google Chrome extension that integrates both important keyword data (search volume and CPC) as related keywords any time you search on Google.
This is a good way to estimate the popularity and competition of a query by simply browsing through the Google SERP.
Kajabi is an all-in-one online business platform that allows you to consolidate your multimedia assets into a library of online courses. You can use its product blueprints to include your existing content in templates for multi-lesson courses, set up subscriptions for monthly access to multiple courses, and even host a Branded chat forum.
Kajabi handles everything – from file hosting and website building to email marketing automation and landing page building – allowing you to put together truly valuable resources to promote your brand and attract your customers. Furthermore, just last month, the platform released its first mobile app, so your customers and students can access your courses while they’re on the go.
5. Text Optimizer
Text Optimizer not a new tool (I’ve mentioned it a few times already), but a new feature added this year makes it one of the most innovative tools out there.
The new feature, called “sentence builder,” allows you to discover connections between selected concepts and construct sentences using your key terms at close range. It’s a great way to understand your topic better and create better optimized content.
Link is a new semantic analysis tool that uses Google’s API to help you optimize your content for “things, not strings”. It helps in three main areas:
- Instantly optimize your internal linking structure, with in-text semantic internal links
- Automatically generate schema.org markup (to optimize the knowledge graph and possibly rich snippet opportunities )
- Optimize your content around semantic search
7. King of Content
Content King is an innovative suite that analyzes all the content on your website, recommends areas of activity and monitors it to give alerts as soon as things go down.
This is a great way to segment your own content to effectively organize and prioritize it, and turn content analysis into well-organized tasks to accomplish.
number 8. Nightwatch.io
Nightwatch.io is a rank tracking, backlink monitoring and reporting platform that can prove to be a solid alternative to more affordable yet feature-rich alternatives.
Its rank monitoring feature is quite advanced, offering filters, branded keyword tracking, visibility analytics, and more.
The era of omnichannel marketing Calling for effective multi-channel tools will also aid collaboration.
ContentCal is an omnichannel collaboration platform that unites your entire team around one goal: creating engaging social media content that goes viral. It’s not a new tool, but its recent update makes it worthy of inclusion on this list.
This year ContentCal added:
- Web Slicer: An easy way to add updates to your social media calendar
- Notebook: Store your to-do lists, ideas, or summaries across Calendar
- Snippets: Save frequently used phrases or hashtags as a Snippet and add to any post in just 2 clicks
- Publish timing: Discover your ‘best times to post’ in ContentCal Analytics and make sure you’re publishing while your audience is online
- Time Randomizer: Save time scheduling your content by allowing the tool to automatically choose intervals for you
- Library (Content Hub): Keep past and future updates in one location for easy reuse at any point
On average, approx. 70% of new organic visitors to blogs are only motivated by 20% of blog posts, which means 80% of posts never really see the light of day.
With attention dwindling and traffic to your content increasingly difficult to generate, are you making the most of those clicks?
Finteza is an innovative web analytics platform with a primary focus on conversion optimization. It allows you to set up events, track conversions, and visualize your sales funnel.
Its unique features include:
- Set up your own advertising program on your website without depending on third party solutions
- Re-engage returning visitors on your site by matching their past behavior with a custom conversion path
- Create website ads bypassing ad blockers and monetize your website your own way
Alter is a content recommendation engine that uses artificial intelligence to drive your website visitors deeper into your site and prompt them to convert.
Alter learns about your website visitors and personalizes content recommendations to increase on-page engagement.
You can prioritize any of your articles or landing pages suggested more often.
12. Link Hunter
Today, it’s hard to imagine a content marketing campaign that wouldn’t include email outreach. The truth is, just a few years ago we didn’t have to do as much to get our content to matter to press sites and industry bloggers.
Now, with content consumption exceeding content demand in many niches, getting your content in front of industry influencers to give them wings is the only way to see it go viral. transmission.
Link Hunter is a valid alternative to countless outreach tools as it is very easy to set up and offers all the accessibility features you could ever need at a very affordable price (for About 500 hundreds of emails per month, you only need to pay $50).
From lead discovery to email status tracking, Link Hunter is a solid outreach solution suitable for smaller businesses that want affordable in-home access.
13 . Competitor Apps
Competitor Apps is the project of Razvan Girmacea, who is best known for his previous project, The Monitoring Project.
His new tool is a mess- free yet fairly advanced platform for tracking all of your competitors’ digital marketing tactics, including:
- Your competitors position
- Their ad campaign (and ad performance)
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social media updates and the growth of their social media channels
- Their website changes and updates the content on the website, etc.
To stay competitive, every brand needs to stay on top of the key technologies and innovations that are driving change in the content marketing industry.
The good news is that content marketing technology is evolving at a fast pace, with smarter responsiveness, more integration, and cross-platform marketing software.
Today, content marketers have a variety of advanced apps to choose from, including advanced content development and development tools, intelligent analytics and conversion optimizers, advanced outreach, and more. high and foundation of relationship building and more.