You want to create your own website but don’t know which tool to choose? Sitebuilder or WordPress? That choice will all depend on you, your business, and the goals you want to achieve. Let Mat Bao help you come up with 4 important criteria to compare between Sitebuilder and WordPress easier!
Sitebuilder vs WordPress, which is better?
Table of Contents
1. Learn the basics of Sitebuilder
Sitebuilders are tools used to build websites without having to manually edit code. It will provide users with a dashboard and a lot of tools to support the design. Sitebuilder is usually very easy to use and control.
With Sitebuilder, you can create websites, create blogs, set up portfolios, create CVs, or e-commerce sites of all kinds simply and easily.
Creating a website or setting up a blog, it’s all possible thanks to Sitebuilder
2. Sitebuilder and WordPress selection criteria
Here are the criteria for: users, purposes and needs, cost and upgrade ability so you can Sitebuilder vs WordPress comparison and choose the right tool for your business.
Sitebuilder is ideal for users with little or no coding knowledge. All you need to do is sign up, create a plan yourself and choose a template. Then start using the available tools to edit the website.
Sitebuilder usually only offers e-commerce features in specific plans. For the customization and website design aspects, the process is pretty straightforward. Most website builders have an ecommerce website template available that includes cart, product, and checkout pages. But Sitebuilder is only suitable for starting a small business with fewer items to sell.
Sitebuilder is suitable for those who do not have much coding experience
With Sitebuilder, you only have to pay for the website builder plan to get started. This plan already includes hosting, a custom domain name, and ready-made templates so you can start building your website quickly and easily. So it can be said that this is a suitable choice for beginners.
When a new update or fix is available, Sitebuilder will automatically apply that update to your account. The only website maintenance you need to perform is renewing the subscription, making it perfect for beginners and the less tech-savvy.
WordPress is a better choice for experienced developers who can utilize the full potential of the platform. It is also a good choice for beginners, but it will take some time to learn and learn to use. But that is no longer a problem, because now you can hire a WordPress developer to build your own WordPress website from scratch.
WordPress would be more suitable for building a large-scale e-commerce website. It has no product limit, so you don’t have to worry as your business grows and the product list grows.
WordPress is suitable for large-scale website building projects
The cost to build a website using WordPress varies. The content management system itself is free, but you need hosting and a domain name to get started. You can refer to the cost packages at Mat Bao – a reputable Vietnamese and international domain name registrar.
WordPress developers will keep updating the core WordPress software, themes, and plugins. However, to use it you will need to manually install these updates on the website.
3. Basic Comparison of Sitebuilder vs WordPress Features
Here are some differences in features and features to help you Sitebuilder vs WordPress comparison:
- Themes: Sitebuilder is easier to customize thanks to the drag and drop editor, but WordPress offers more themes and customization.
- Hosting: Included with every Sitebuilder, you won’t have to configure hosting if you purchase your domain name. But WordPress needs to be installed on the PHP & MySQL web server or use an FTP client to upload to WordPress.
- Features, plug-ins: For Sitebuilder features will depend on the plan selected. However, some website builders offer add-ons. WordPress offers a multitude of options available through plugins.
- Security: Sitebuilder is taken care of by the website builder company. With WordPress, it is the responsibility of the site owner to implement their own security measures.
- Marketing capabilities, SEO: Sitebuilder comes with tools like alt text and meta description editor. WordPress will include basic SEO functions, which can be extended using an SEO plugin like Yoast SEO.
Does WordPress include basic SEO functions
Hopefully with the above criteria you can compare between Sitebuilder and WordPress and find the right tool for you. Please contact Mat Bao immediately for assistance in building a complete website!
The image and content of the article are compiled by Mat Bao.
If you need more advice on domain name services – HOSTING – BUSINESS EMAIL – do not hesitate to contact us by information:
SOUTHERN CONSULTING: 028 3622 9999
NORTH CONSULTING: 024 35 123456
Or contact us by the link: https://www.matbao.net/lien-he.html