Table of Contents
Step 1: Login to Directadmin
After registering to buy a VPS, you will receive an email with full information about the link to access the directadmin management page, SSH connection information including: username and password to access.
Step 2: Explore the Admin Directadmin interface
The Directadmin interface is divided into areas with different functions as shown in the figure.
- The area to receive your current authorization information in the Administration Panel
- Area of administrative functions can intervene at Admin rights
- The monitor area shows information related to hardware and services running on the VPS.
Step 3: Create reseller, hosting on DirectAdmin- VPS linux
1. Create a reseller
- To create a Reseller account for directadmin, you need to create Packages to allocate resources for the Reseller account in the following items:
- Resources allocated to the Reseler account depend on the setup parameters in the items on the picture
- After creating Packeges we can create acc Reseler
- At the interface to create acc Reseler in the Package section, we can change and select the previously created Pakages packages for the acc, we can choose Customize to change some resource parameters of the Package selected for the Reseler acc.
- Note: After successfully creating a Reseler account, we need to login to the Reseler account and create a User according to the following instructions:
2. Tạo user
- To create a User account for directadmin we need to create Packages to allocate resources for User in the items as shown above.
- The resources allocated to the Reseler account depend on the setup parameters in the above figure.
- At the User creation interface, the Package section we can change and select the previously created Packages for the User, we can choose Customize to change some resource parameters of the Package selected for the User.
– About the instructions for using User Directadmin, we will refer to another article.
Directadmin interface management guide
—- [email protected] —-