Google is hiring a new Search Quality Analyst who will work to combat spam in Google Search results. A job posting new of Google is now accepting applications, this job appears to require you to be present to work at the Mountain View, California office.
Job details. The job description defines the job of a Search Quality Analyst as someone who “will work to measure and prevent inorganic user behavior through the implementation and development of site governance guidelines.” our website.” It also asks you to “assist in launching search rankings through qualitative and quantitative analyses.” Behalf of “You will solve problems across data sets, with the power of Google technology to identify problems that occur in Google Search and other areas,” says Search Quality Analyst, Google. related products.”
Making the difference. Google says the work will make a difference and have a “direct impact on users every day”. Additionally, you’ll be working “closely with engineers and other analysts to launch algorithms and lead efforts to improve the overall search experience.” In short, you can understand search ranking algorithms more deeply and actually work on overall search quality.
Responsibility. Google lists these as the core responsibilities of the job:
- Prevent abuse of Google Search by analyzing search trends, identifying inorganic activity, and developing solutions.
- Solve analytical problems and apply analytical methods as needed in the data set.
- Cross-functional interaction with many people and groups. Work closely with Engineers and Analysts to lead the development of lasting solutions.
- Prepare and present recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders.
Degree. Here is a list of all the criteria to apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data analysis or as a data scientist, abuse analyst, or law enforcement investigator.
- Experience managing projects and defining project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Master’s Degree in Quantitative.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or experience as a webmaster.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Why do we care. If you love search, SEO and how search algorithms work, this could be the job for you. For some in the SEO industry, it’s the dream job of working at Google on Google Search, especially working on search quality. For others, this can be a great opportunity to learn about why search quality matters.
We usually only see from the side of marketers, we want our websites to be at the top of Google Search results. But have you ever thought about it from a search engine perspective?