Email is the fastest and most convenient information exchange tool today. Compared to social networking applications, email is better for sending and receiving large files, image files, and videos. With just a few simple steps, you can create yourself a personal email account for work and study.
Let’s learn about Eye of Storm how to set up a personal email on a simple, free computer in the following article.
How to set up a simple and free personal email
Table of Contents
1. What is email?
Email (Electronic Mail) is electronic mail – a means of exchanging information over the internet. Messages stored in email can exist in the form of text (text), audio, images or video. With email, users can send and receive information at any time, just need a stable internet connection. In particular, the email system will automatically save and forward messages when needed.
Popular email services
There are two basic types of email: personal email and business email. How to set up a personal email very simple and completely free. Meanwhile, email for business will have to pay a fee. Currently, on the market there are many services that support creating personal email for free. You can choose one of the email services such as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo Mail…
2. Note when registering email or setting up an email account
An email address will have 2 basic parts: mailbox name and domain name. The mailbox name is the part preceded by the @ character, consisting of unsigned characters, selected by the user. The domain name is the part after the @ character, which is the domain name of the email service provider.
Choose the right email service
When registering or creating a new email account, you should pay attention to the following issues:
- Provide complete and accurate personal information upon request.
- Choose a username that is easy to read, easy to remember, associated with the purpose of use, and avoid confusing names.
- Make sure your email password is safe, the password has the necessary length and characters, not too easy to guess.
- Avoid revealing email account information to others.
- Provide a phone number for enhanced security.
3. Steps to create a Gmail account
Gmail is a free email service, developed by Google. Gmail allows creating accounts, sending and receiving emails between individuals, individuals and groups, and businesses with businesses. Google’s email service has the extension @gmail.com.
Gmail – Google’s free email service
How to set up a personal email The gmail.com extension is extremely simple, you just need to create a Google account. With this account, you can log in to all utility services managed by Google such as Gmail, Google Drive, Youtube, etc.
The steps to create a Google account are as follows:
- Step 1: Visit the link https://accounts.google.com/SignUp.
- Step 2: Fill in all the fields in the registration form.
- Step 3: Customize avatar, add profile information.
- Step 4: Select “Continue to Gmail” to visit the application interface.
Gmail has a beautiful, user-friendly interface. Speed of sending and receiving emails is fast and accurate. In particular, Google’s email service also has an extremely large storage capacity system, up to 15GB. With the above strengths, Gmail is the most popular email service among users today.
4. Steps to create a Hotmail account
Hotmail or Windows Live Hotmail is a free webmail service, developed by Microsoft Corporation. This service is designed for business purposes, replacing MSN Hotmail.
Hotmail – webmail service developed by Microsoft
Hotmail has a large storage capacity, supports many advanced features such as arbitrary filters, automatic spell checking… In addition, Hotmail also easily integrates with Windows Live Messenger, Calendar, Spaces or other applications. Contacts.
How to set up a personal email hotmail.com extension:
- Step 1: Visit the link https://signup.live.com.
- Step 2: Select the hotmail.com extension in the section Get a new email address, enter your username and password, and then click Next.
- Step 3: Fill in the required information in the table, click Next and enter the verification code.
- Step 4: Complete the creation of Hotmail, learn the interface and how to use the application.
5. Send a test email on the personal account created
Today, sending or receiving email can be done on both computers and mobile devices such as phones and tablets. To send an email, you need to follow the steps below.
- How to send email using Gmail tool
Step 1: Log in to Gmail under the account created.
Step 2: Click Compose to enter email content.
Step 3: Enter recipient information, email subject and attach files (if any).
Step 4: Check the information and select Submit.
- How to send email using Hotmail tool
Step 1: Log in to Hotmail with the account created with how to set up a personal email instructed above.
Step 2: Click New to start composing email.
Step 3: Enter recipient information, title and attachment (if any).
Step 4: Check the information and then click Submit.
Email is an effective support tool for work, a safe and convenient information exchange solution in cyberspace. Mat Bao hopes the above article has helped you understand more about how to set up personal email as well as basic operations on this application.
The image and content of the article are compiled by Mat Bao.
If you need more advice on domain name services – HOSTING – BUSINESS EMAIL – do not hesitate to contact us by information:
SOUTHERN CONSULTING: 028 3622 9999
NORTH CONSULTING: 024 35 123456
Or contact us by the link: https://www.matbao.net/lien-he.html