Marketing is one of the fastest growing majors that offers job seekers many career development opportunities. So what is the current salary of Marketing like? How much does a Marketing staff make? Please refer to the article below to know more about this issue.
Table of Contents
What is the average marketing salary?
When learning about the Marketing industry, besides being interested in job opportunities, the marketing salary is also a matter of concern today. So how much is the actual salary of Marketing?
We can see that, no matter how volatile the economy, Marketing is always a steady industry trend. The demand for human resources for the Marketing industry has always been the top focus of businesses and companies.
In order to develop their business activities, businesses are constantly developing strategies, marketing products and services, communicating to customers… Therefore, Marketing always plays an important role for businesses. company.
In our country, the average marketing salary is calculated according to three specific levels as follows:
- The lowest tier: 2,714 thousand VND/month
- Medium level: 10,760 thousand VND/month
- The highest level: 20,442 thousand VND/month.
However, the above figure is for reference only, in fact the salary of the Marketing industry depends a lot on your own capacity and the revenue of the business.
Marketing salary by different aspects
In addition to the division by rank, the marketing salary depends on experience, education level, and positions from low to high rank. Therefore, Vietnam’s Marketing industry salary is divided as follows:
Marketing staff salary by experience
One of the recruitment characteristics of the marketing industry today is accepting people with no experience. And most businesses have recruited fresh graduates and trained.
When fresh out of school, students should emphasize learning values rather than salary. At this stage, your salary will be determined by the number of jobs and working time, if you accept part-time, your salary can be from 2-3 million VND/month.
For those who work full-time, the employee can receive a fixed salary of 5 to 8 million VND/month.
For the Marketing industry, experience is one of the factors that help increase income significantly. Because of the rich experience, and the efforts to contribute to the business, you will have an increased income over time.
For employees with 1-2 years of experience, the marketing salary you receive will range from 7-11 million VND/month. After 3-5 years of working, this salary may increase to about 15-30 million/month.
Salary according to education level
Like many other professions, the salary of Marketing also depends a lot on professional factors. Therefore, depending on the level of education, the basic salary of the Marketing major is divided as follows:
- Marketing personnel who graduated from Intermediate School, College or had some related certificates had an average income increased by 17% compared to those without.
- Marketing personnel graduated from the University with an average income increased by 24% compared to the above groups.
- Marketing personnel with a Master’s degree will be able to receive a 29% increase in income compared to employees with a bachelor’s degree.
- Marketing personnel with a PhD can receive a 23% increase in average income compared to those with a master’s degree.
Marketing salary by specific level
In addition to the above salary calculation methods, the Vietnamese Marketing industry salary is also calculated according to specific ranks. You can refer to the salary of some positions in the Marketing industry as follows:
- Account manager has 6-7 years of experience: The average salary received is 46-50 million VND/month.
- Creative director with 4-5 years of experience: The average salary received is 60-80 million VND/month.
- Senior account manager with 3-4 years of experience: Average salary is 40-50 million/month
- Account manager with 2-3 years of experience: Average salary is from 24-34 million VND/month.
- Media production director has 4-5 years of experience: The average salary can be received is 30-40 million VND/month.
- Brand director has 7-8 years of experience: Average salary is from 35-45 million VND/month.
- Marketing Manager has 5-6 years of experience: Average salary is from 70-100 million VND/month.
- Marketing Director with 9 – 10 years of experience: Average salary is from 90 – 120 million VND/month.
- Head of Digital Marketing with 3-5 years of experience: Average salary is from 36-45 million VND/month.
- Head of market research department has 3-5 years of experience: Average salary is from 32-45 million VND/month.
- Marketing staff with 2-4 years of experience: Average salary is from 14-18 million VND/month.
- Head of Corporate Communications has 2-3 years of experience: Average salary is from 8-15 million VND/month.
- Marketing Assistant with less than 1 year of experience: Average salary is from 7 to 10 million VND/month.
Salary by sex
It sounds absurd to divide salaries by gender, but in reality, the salaries of men and women in Marketing are not the same. According to many research results, male employees earn 23% more on average than female employees.Bonus level of Marketing industry in Vietnam.
In addition to the issue of Marketing salary, the bonus level is also an issue that needs to be taken care of because Marketing is considered a highly rewarding field.
According to many survey results, 19% of employees said that they have not received any bonuses or incentives during the year. And the remaining 81% said they received at least one form of monetary reward. Bonus levels typically range from 5% to 9% of the total annual salary they receive.
Here are some forms of marketing rewards:
- Bonus on individual performance
- Bonus on company performance
- Rewards based on goals
- Bonus on holidays / year-end
Summarizing all of the above information, it can be seen that Marketing is an industry that does not bring a fixed source of income, but fluctuates depending on capacity, education level, experience …. Therefore, before you care about income, you need to cultivate yourself a lot of knowledge and experience to have the opportunity to make your income level more and more volatile.
With a profession that is attracting a lot of young people today, are you planning to apply for admission in Marketing? If yes, give yourself a ticket to the Marketing major at Dong A University – Da Nang.
Dong A University is known as one of the most prestigious and largest-scale schools in the Central region and the Central Highlands, enrolling students in Marketing University.
With a modern and standardized curriculum, spacious facilities, experienced teachers and teaching experts, paid internship opportunities, and a job right after graduation…. Dong A University will definitely be the best study environment for you.
Above is some information about Marketing job opportunities, marketing salary, how much marketing salary is that we want to share with readers. Hopefully, through the sharing about the marketing industry, how much salary in the article will bring readers a lot of useful information!
- Salary of marketing staff just graduated
- What is marketing?
- Digital Marketing salary
- Salary of newly graduated Digital Marketing staff
- Marketing Executive Salary
- How many years have you studied marketing?
- Marketing salary how much?
- How to calculate salary for Marketing staff?